How to Determine Credit Eligibility on various loan products in a single shot
Credit Eligibility of an individual means the amount of credit for which the individual is eligible to apply for. The credit eligibility of an individual depends on the credit score and the credit history of that individual
What is Credit Eligibility?
Credit Eligibility of an individual means the amount of credit for which the individual is eligible to apply for. The credit eligibility of an individual depends on the credit score and the credit history of that individual. It cannot be ascertained overnight since it is a long track record of the loans that a person has ever borrowed, the repayments made, the delay in payments, if any – this forms the basis of your credit history. The credit history forms the basis of your credit score. Your Credit Score forms the basis of your Credit Eligibility. It consists of history of your loan accounts as well your credit cards.
How to Determine Credit Eligibility on various loan products in a single shot?
- Register your profile at www.lbit.co.in
- Furnish details such as your mobile number and email id to login
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Once you have successfully logged in you need to do the following:
- Add your basic details such as Name, Gender, Age, Date of Birth, and Pan Number
- Add your residential details such as residence type (owned/rented), city, pincode, mobile number
- Add your employment type (salaried/self-employed), name of the employer, over-all experience, net salary and current EMI.
One you have entered all these details you will be automatically see your credit eligibility for the following criteria:
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan
- Two-Wheeler Loan
- Car Loan – New
- Car Loan –Used
- Car Loan Taxi
- Loan Against Property
- Overdraft Loan
You will be able to view the results based on three criteria:
- Highest Loan Amount
- Lowest Rate of Interest
- Lowest EMI Amount
- Depending on your choice you can view your eligibility for the entire above mentioned loan products in a single shot depending on either highest loan amount granted, lowest rate of interest offered, or the lowest EMI offered by the partner bank.
- Against each loan type you will be able to view the finance amount you are eligible for.
- You will also be able to view the loan EMI that is applicable on the finance amount you are eligible for.
- Once you are certain and you wish to avail the loan all you need to do is to hit the “Lets Talk” icon and our representative will get in touch with you to assist you in availing the loan.
Once you avail loan you can manage your loan by making use of our comprehensive LBIT – Loan Management System. You can also avail offers on your existing loans, set a reminder on due calendar to ensure that you make payments in time and hold a clean and clear financial track record. We also assist our valuable customers with great repayment programmes that enable them to repay their loan faster and cut down on the interest cost levied on the loan. We also have a reward programme where the customer is rewarded for making timely repayments. LBIT is one-stop-shop for all your financial queries and assistance – all you need to do is to register your profile with us at www.lbit.co.in